Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Questions about Lesson Plans & Thank-you note for teacher Allan

Page

Name Hyeonsuk Jeon Date22-09-30 08:46 View1,302 Comment0

Content

Teacher Allan,

I’ve just read your comments on my final assignment, and I really appreciate that you made so long, detailed, and kind comments on my work. I could easily figure out what I did well and what I could have done better through the comments.

Although I’ve completed this course, I have a question, and if you enlighten me, it will really help me write better lesson plans in the future.

While I was reviewing the lessons and writing my final assignment, I kind of thought that the “Free substitution” activity of the practice stage is quite similar to the “Production” stage, in that teachers basically give students some time to write sentences or a paragraph using the new structure, in both the “Free substitution” activity and the “Production” stage.

So I'd like to know at what points or in what aspects the "Free substitution" activity and the "Production" stage are different.

And I’d also like to know what learning activities are suitable for the “Production” stage except for just getting students to write a paragraph or say it orally.

I would be so grateful if you give me some good advice.

Anyway, teacher Allan, your lessons were not only very fun but also really helpful and I think they will be really useful for me to teach English better in the future.

Thank you so much!!

Comment list

No record.

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs