Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Technical Error in submission

Page

Name HANSOL LEE Date22-11-26 05:35 View1,236 Comment1

Content

I'm writing to let you know that under the module 1 exam, particularly at the last question, it seems that there are some technical errors omitting some of my last sentences, which I've just faced. Thus, I would be grateful if you could reflect my whole answer for the last question when you make the grade. Thank you. 

- With a view to better controlling our students when conducting pair or group work activities, it is crucial to follow the basic procedure by allowing students to foresee where they are and how we will move forward with this work. First, at the very beginning of the class, as a teacher, we should deliver some introductory remarks explaining activities, providing examples and giving students general guidelines, including a time limit. Second, in order to maximize the benefit while minimizing unexpected negative results, it is essential for teachers to divide students into pairs or groups. Also, telling students that some will have to present at the stage to deliver their answers will lead students to better focus on the work. Moreover, teachers should walk around and monitor the class during the pair work so that teachers can engage in students' work when necessary while giving them a positive stimulus. 

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?