Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Regarding Module 9, question 4

Page

Name Haram Lee Date18-09-04 06:10 View3,908 Comment2

Content

Dear Allan,

Hello, this is Haram Lee and I am taking your TESOL class :) Thank you for the good lecture as always.
I have a question about quiz 4 from module 9.
Questions was : All of the following are examples of "social language" except..
I chose '#4. recently taught structure or vocabulary (or something similar.. I cannot remember precisely.)' but correct answer is 2.
I am sorry that I cannot remember other choices but could you explain me why my choice is wrong?
I thought social language topic should be something related to students' real life.
As long as I remember, all other options are something related to real life except option #4.
Could you at least let me know what option #2 was so that I can know the correct answer? :)

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Haram

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Haram Lee,

You are 100% correct, don't doubt yourself!  We just recently changed all of the quizzes and tests and sometimes we run into problems and the answer key gets messed up.  This is exactly what happened, so it is a good thing that you caught this mistake.

Anyhow, we'll get this changed and either your mark will be changed, or I'll have to add a mark to your final assignment to make up for this.  Sorry about the inconvenience, and we'll get this changed as soon as possible!

Have a good day!

Haram Lee님의 댓글

Haram Lee 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글의 댓글 Date

Hello Allan,
Thank you so much for your prompt answer :)
I will wait for it to be changed (or looking forward to getting additional mark just in case it cannot be fixed.)
Thank you so much and good evening !

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?