Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Teacher Allan!

Page

Name jihye bak Date20-02-16 12:43 View2,159 Comment1

Content

First of all, Thank you so much for your wonderful lectures. I learned a lot from you!
Finally I'm done with all the lectures and just submitted my last assignment.
I can say I really tired my best and I hope you can see how much effort I put in my assignment haha :)
I checked so many times before I submitted, but I still found some typing mistake.
I'm so sorry about that. It didn't mean that I didn't care, I think I was so nervous while I'm making my lesson plan.
Anyhow! ( you use this expression a lot so I learned from you hahaha) Thank you so much again,
I will look forward seeing my result. Thank you so much!
And I want you to give me detail comment what I missed and which part I need to work on more! Thank you :))

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi JiHye,

First of all congratulations on finishing your final assignment.  I know that it takes quite a lot of effort to finish, so well done!

Secondly, don't worry too much about typos (spelling/typing mistakes).  It might just slightly reduce your mark, but not by too much!

Thirdly, unfortunately I am currently behind on marking, so it may take me a while to get your final assignment marked.  However, that being said, I will try to get marked in the next couple of days!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and have an excellent day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors