Glenn College
Q&A

[Medical English Course 1- Patient Interactions] course 1,2 compaint

Page

Name minkwan bae Date20-05-29 00:23 View2,080 Comment1

Content

I would like express my disappointment in your service for I have already reminded you a lot of times but there seems to be no action at all. I realy don't understand the delay of each corrections I have given you. It makes me feel really upset and I lost my eagerness to study. I want to know what is happening with my course. As a student, I feel stress more on your service than my studies. I want to know my results as soon as possible also just like in my course 1 final test numbers 16 to 20, course 2 midterm test numbers 12,21 and 22, module 4 test number 17 and the final test numbers12, 18 and 19. Can you update me as soon as possible. I think I have waited enough.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Dear Minkwan Bae,

We apologize that it has taken so long to get around to marking your submissions.  We will be looking into marking your submissions over the next few days so you can expect to receive the majority of your marks by this Monday. 

In regards to your "corrections", these will be looked into in due course.  As stated earlier, we are experiencing a significant spike in traffic and are currently backlogged.  We are obviously trying to catch up as soon as possible, but looking into individual problems with certain questions has to take a backseat as we seek to get everyone's marks to them as soon as possible.  That being said, rest assured that we are looking into it.  Problems with certain questions will be dealt with accordingly if needs be.  You will receive an amended score if deemed necessary after we have looked into it. 

We thank you for your patience and we ask for your continued patience while we work on getting your marks to you over the next few days.

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors