Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] the score for the midterm exam

Page

Name Yun Jae Kim Date20-06-24 18:35 View2,042 Comment1

Content

I'd like to ask you about the score for the midterm exam. 
My errors exist in answer 16, but I have presented an explanation for the words. I am not convinced of the current score.

In response to number 17, I have described five things about the blackboard rules I remember. There were no specific guidelines for more than a few, and the teacher's comments gave feedback on additional rules. I can not understand this score because I think I wrote down all the answers I ask.
Thank you.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Yun Jae Kim,

In regards to question 16, you received a score of 1.5 out of 2, which is 75%.  You made a few errors when creating both your questions and examples for both words.  For this, I removed 0.25 marks.  You also could have used a 'yes/no', an 'or', and then a 'wh-' question, and in that order, which was discussed in class.  For this, I removed a further 0.25 marks. 

in regards to question 17, there are no specific guidelines about how many rules you should write down, but the question does say to write down as many as you can.  Furthermore, keeping an eye on your students was mentioned in the video around 12:30. 

Anyhow, this may not be the answer that you're looking for.  Just remember that when you do answer questions, try to write down as much as you can remember, and in as much detail as you possibly can. 

Have a nice day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?