Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Question regarding Module 2 short answer

Page

Name Gyeongnam Min Date20-06-26 08:10 View2,287 Comment1

Content

Good morning sir,

My name is Gyeongnam Min and I am currently taking your Online TESOL course.

While I was reviewing all the short answers that I have written so far, I found that I would need more explanation on the reason for deducting the score on question #9 of Module 2 Quiz.

According to your comment, the reason for taking 0.2points off is because I did not mention what I would do for the verb form of "Trip". However, I personally think that the instruction on the question was quite vague. Yes, I do understand that "trip" has both a noun and a verb form. Keeping this in mind, I clearly indicated that "I will make sure to let students know that we are going to practice using the word "trip" as a noun form." I did this in purpose as a part of my lesson plan and it was to prevent the confusion of its use as a noun or a verb.

If the question had directly asked me to mention my plan for both forms, I guarantee that I could have provided the explanations that you were looking for. However, It was just a "reminder" and I thought the question was asking me to mention how I am going to deal with it.

Could you please reconsider your grading on this question?

Thank you and I hope you are staying safe from the recent pandemic.

Sincerely,

Gyeongnam MIn.

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs