Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Thank you very much Allan teacher!

Page

Name EUNMEE SONG Date20-09-16 20:50 View1,904 Comment1

Content

Allan teacher,
First of all, thank you so much for everything. Your videos are really fantastic, so much entertaining and useful. I can see that why this is the best TESOL course. I really enjoyed everything here. Watching the videos, quizzes, even the final assignment. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I really appreciate what you mentioned on my final assignment. Thank you for pointing out what I have to improve. I think that's very important to know. If you have more advice or any good tips on how I can improve, please feel free to let me know. I want to try.

I am very happy to finish the course successfully and learned so many things about teaching.

Thank you Allan teacher!
Thank you Glenn College!
All the best for your future!

Song

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Dear EunMee Song,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and that you were able to learn a lot from it.  I hope you can use what you have learned in a practical way to improve your chances of getting a job or to improve your current job performance. 

As fas as your final assignment is concerned, I do not have any further advice since it was such a great lesson plan.  The only thing I could mention is that while your use of English is really quite good, just try to be a bit more careful!

Anyhow, thank you for your kind words of appreciation.  I wish you the best of luck, health and happiness!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors