Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Questions for Modul 5 test.

Page

Name EUNJIN KIM Date20-11-18 09:43 View1,806 Comment1

Content

Hi Allan

I hope my mail finds you well. I just finished my quiz for module 5 and I had some questions in mind which I hope you can enlighten me and prevent me from doing the same mistake again.

first off is question 6 "using real object is good to explain complicated structures.". My answer was "true" because when we were studying on using real objects, we could use real objects for prepositions of place and present some different tenses such as present continues and etc. To me I think those are quite complicated to understand but why is it not correct?

Second question, is question eight, when we preparing a lesson plan, we should keep in mind about other teacher using the same lesson plan. I answered "False" because it first came to mind that a lesson plan is an individual plan on tackling how to teach before the class start. Hence maybe I was confuse as I do not remember there was this topic being discuss in your lesson.

Lastly is back to question two, "visual aid are very useful for all of the following except:" I had chosen number "3" as my answer but the correct answer is "2". Can I get all the multiple choices that was offered as I don't remember them and also for me to understand what went wrong.

Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Eunjin Kim

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs