Glenn College
Q&A

an urgent request about issuing my diploma

Page

Name yoori Date15-06-26 02:28 View8,605 Comment2

Content

Hi GC, I am a korean student taking your TESOL course through Dangi TESOL agency.

My classes have already been expired by 15th of June.
but last 4 classes have never been marked yet neither my diploma (I mean the certificate).
I've constantly insisted for the matter through the korean agency,
but it seems there is nothing they can do unless you, GC people work on it.

What I've heard through Dangi TESOL was that I can get my certificate in 3days to 1week after the expiry date. (that was the one of the main reasons why I chose GC. In that way I can work on my plan!)
However... about 2weeks have already passed and nothing has been done yet.

It affects on my own education buisness plan.. so that's why I am talking to you.
I ask for your help to finish up with my scoring and issuing diploma process so that I can get my TESOL certificate ASAP.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks.

Sincerely yours,
Yoori Koo.
(artsenglish@naver.com)

Comment list

Allan님의 댓글

Allan 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Yoori Koo,

I am so sorry about the problems that you have been facing.  Your tests and final assignment have been marked and graded, and WOW, your final assignment really blew me away (it was excellent).  As I stated before, because I moved into a new apartment, I was unable to check online TESOL for about a week, and catching up took me quite a long time, because there were so many answers to mark.  There were also some technical issues.

Anyhow, sorry again about everything being late.  I am especially sorry because you wrote such a great lesson plan.I believe the admin have already mailed your certificate, and if you need it faster, we might be able to scan a copy and email it to you. 

I hope this helps, and once again, I hope your business is successful! 

Allan

yoori님의 댓글

yoori 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi, Allan.
It is so honourable that I can talk with you out of the video. oh, I feel like I am talking with one of the celebrities. haha. Anyway, thank you so much for working on my request and helping me to make a process for my bisiness plan while you are facing many resonable problems. Now, the markings are done, and I believe, I would be able to get the certificate very soon. :D. Thanks again. 

Anyway, I was so touched with such a kind & thoughtful mark for the final assignment. now then I understand why it took so long for you to mark all the other students' tests. Actually I didn't expect that long and detailed comment, however now I clearly see how nice instructor you are. Especially what you mentioned about the minor problems that I need to make up was so useful and informative for me. as you said they are kind of minor, so no one never teach me those things. if you are in a rush, you could just skip them and finish up with a few compliment. but you didn't. I really appreciate it. :)

I wish you the best of luck, health, and happiness too!
Thanks Allan. :)

Yoori

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A