Glenn College
Q&A

[Business Translation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)] Error while viewing homework for Module_1 EtoK homework.

Page

Name Yang Soo Shin Date22-07-28 22:06 View1,515 Comment2

Content

Good day/evening professor Mason.

Regretfully, it would seem that my first submission for the EtoK translation homework had an error present, due to a bug in the word file format adjusting itself on my computer.
Specifically, the last 2 paragraphs for translation were disconnected and shunted to a separate page and did not appear properly during my studies.
Thus I was unable to see the paragraph nor write up a translation.
As I understand it, resubmitting a homework requires an additional fee, regardless of errors outside human control. I wish to confirm if this is an absolute statement, or if there would be a way to resubmit a translation just for the paragraphs I could not view.
Regardless, I will take steps to make sure this does not happen again.

Sincerely, student.

Comment list

Mason 님의 댓글

Mason 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hello Soo Shin! (I hope this is your name?)

Thank you for the heads up and I will take it into consideration when I grade your assignment. I will say just don't worry about it this time, but see if you can make sure similar issues don't happen in the future. Take care and good luck with the course!

Best regards,

Mason U, CMI-Korean
Business Interpretation and Translation in Korean (BIT-K) Instructor

Yang Soo Shin님의 댓글

Yang Soo Shin 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Good day/evening Professor Mason

Thank you for the swift reply. Your understanding is much appreciated, and I will ensure it does not happen again. I will do my best to finish the courses with focus and learning.

Sincerely, Soo Shin Yang

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?