Glenn College
Q&A

[Business Interpretation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)_New] request

Page

Name Langjoo Park Date22-09-19 05:57 View1,366 Comment2

Content

8aab7c86bd5376169aaa3c3bb3fb766a32143ea3Hello.

I'm Langjoo Park.
My course has been closed because the date was expired.
But I'd like to ask you for me to take theist for the certificate.

Actually I haven't been satisfied with the lectures and i've thought the level and the quality of the lessons were not appropriate and low compared to the hight fee. But I didn't say anything about this problem because I'd like to respect the lecturers.
But the more I listened to the lessons, the less I had mind to study English with these programs.
The skills or quality of the lesson were not so high and the lecturers' Korean weren't good as interpreters or translators.
I've just been patient with all the situations but I thinks it was not right and fair.

What is worse is that the due date was so short that I couldn't catch up with the lessons in the middle of hectic and busy everyday.
But now I came to make a mind to complaint this problem.

And I'd like to get even a certificate for each curse because I thinks the fee was not good for lessons and I don't waste my cherish money and time at the same time.

So I'd like to get a test to pass the exam and get the certificate.
or... if possible I'd like to get only a certificate with what I've paid for these two curses: Business Translation(Advanced - Level 1,2) and Business Interpretation (Advance : level 1,2) - about my payment for the two curses which didn't deserve.

And I wish you will hire the better lectures who can use Korean as well as English in a more natural way because these were the course for the would-be translator and would-be interpreter.
I hope I can get a simple and positive answer from you soon.

Sincerely,
Langjoo Park 

Comment list

Mason 님의 댓글

Mason 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hello Langjoo,

First off, I am deeply sorry that you felt this way about the course. It is devastating to hear from a student that they are not satisfied with the quality of the lecture videos.

Some of the requests you have made regarding certificates are not within my authority so I cannot guarantee anything at this point but I will surely let GC know about your complaint.

What I am more concerned is when you said:

- "The skills or quality of the lesson were not so high and the lecturers' Korean weren't good as interpreters or translators."
- "And I wish you will hire the better lectures who can use Korean as well as English in a more natural way because these were the course for the would-be translator and would-be interpreter."

Although yes, it is your opinion which is subjective and I understand that, still I am truly shocked that you found the instructors' language proficiency were lacking. I firmly believe we are adequately qualified as an instructor and I would love to hear what was not satisfactory in detail. Feel free to comment here or give us an email and I will reach out to you privately myself.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mason-min-soo-uim-00084777/

The link above is my LinkedIn profile where you can check my credentials and background as a translator/interpreter and an instructor/trainer. If you truly believe that your dissatisfaction is coming from poor-quality lectures, I would like to make it right because I take that very seriously and you truly deserve something better.

To summarize, please kindly leave a comment here to describe what did not live up to your expectations, or please give us an email and I will reach out to you. I hope this is clear.

Best regards,

Mason U, CMI-Korean
Business Interpretation and Translation in Korean (BIT-K) Instructor

Admin님의 댓글

Admin 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hello Langjoo Park,

Unfortunately, once your study period ends, it cannot be extended and you lose all access to lectures and the ITT test as well.
However, you may retake the course for an extra fee. Please note that you can take the ITT test only when you are committed to all assignments and course tests.
As Mason mentioned, please send us your opinion in detail through your agency so that we can forward it to Mason.

Thank you.

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?