Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] To teacher Allan

Page

Name HYONG WOO CHOI Date18-02-20 09:14 View3,597 Comment1

Content

Dear Allan, I just submitted my final assignment. I am so happy to imagine that I can finally get my first diploma. For my final assignment, I would like to say sorry since I wrote too much but in your video you said you like detailed lesson plan so I really did my best as this is my first lesson plan and also I wanted to get 100 percent! Hopefully I hope you understand me! I also experienced the "brain dead" phenomenon that you mentioned but I was really happy that I have something that I can work on. I studied everyday, every hour to get Tesol diploma and this diploma means a lot to me. Most of all I really want to say "Thank you" for your informative, instructive lessons, clear and kind answers for my questions and also hilarious jokes which made me keep concentrating on your videos and your lessons more interesting. I still have tons of things to study but thanks to this diploma and you I'll be able to move on step by step with confidence. I am going to study ITT as well so I guess you will see me again in the Q/A board. I hope you notice me and say hello. Once again thank you for teaching me and I wish you all the luck!

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Hyong Woo Choi,

Don't say sorry for writing too much!  I really do like to read over well detailed lesson plans!  I am so glad that you enjoyed the course and I am grateful for your kind words of appreciation.

As far as your final assignment goes, it may take me a while to mark it.  We are currently receiving a higher level of submissions than normal.  Anyhow, it may take me up to a week to finally get your final assignment marked, but don't worry too much, it should be done by Sunday (the 25th of February). 

I hope you enjoy the ITT course, and if I see your posts on the Q&A board, I'll try to stop by and type you a message! 

I look forward to marking your final assignment!  Oh, and have a wonderful week!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors