Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] about Q18 final test

Page

Name Sang Hoon Lee Date23-02-25 02:51 View1,168 Comment3

Content

I have a problen when  I write  my anwer about Q18  
When I wrote my anwer. It looks good that I written
but after I submit my anwer lesson plan Q 18, When I check my answer is like this
How can I handle and please help me  Allan

Lesson: present perfect Level : intermediate Duration : 60 minutes Aims: -Students will be able to understand and use the present perfect tense to talk about experiences and changes that have happened in their lives. -Students will be able to identify the form and structure of the present perfect tense. -Students will be able to use the present perfect tense to talk about experiences and changes in their lives. -Students will be able to ask and answer questions using the present perfect tense. -Students will be able to understand the time markers and adverbs commonly used with the present perfect tense. Introduction (5 minutes): Greet the students and ask them how their day has been so far. Review the present perfect tense briefly, providing some context and examples of how it is used. Introduce the objectives of the lesson and provide a brief outline of what they will be doing. Use visual aids and examples to help students understand the tense. Practice using the tense together as a class, with the teacher providing feedback and corrections. Presentation (15 minutes): -Provide a more in-depth explanation of the present perfect tense, including its form and structure. - present vocabulary - deliver, politician, paint, shoes etc - I write some of the words related to present perfect structure on the blackboard -I I will show three pictures to explain meaning of present perfect example] 1- They are at home 2. They are going out 3. They have gone out ( =they are not at home now) T: We use the present perfect for an action in the past with a result now Structure : I have seen etc / I saw etc / Have I seen / Did I see / I have not seen / I did not see Practice (25 minutes): Aids : blackboard, flashcard, worksheet, marker Singl word prompts - As a simple practice, I will use the substitution activity. -I will say the “words” Students speak full sentence using the words and structure Exmample) T: drive Ss: Have you driven a car before? T: travel Ss: Have you travelled a lot? Picture prompts : I have students make up their own sentence using flashcard I will show students flashcard to encourage students to involve to the class in order to familiarize the structures and vocabulary words, I will say a word let the students form using the “have +pp” form Exmaple] Matha has painted some pictures this morning The little girl has ridden a pony at the funfair The politican has given a speech to group of people The postman has deliverd a lot of letters today Worksheet1 -I will hand out worksheets for the students to complete Instruction: Make a full sentence by looking at the picuture Look at the examples. Make the sentences using‘been’, ‘eaten’ or ‘seen’. Example: Have you/she/ ever been to Paris? Yes, I have been to Paris OR No, I have never been to paris Q: Have you ever been to Paris? A: Yes, I have been to Paris Q: Has he ever eaten hamburger? A: Yes, he has eaten hamburger Listening Practice (10 minutes): Play an audio or video clip that uses the present perfect tense in context. Ask the students to listen for the tense and identify the time markers and adverbs used. After the clip has finished, ask students to share their observations and discuss the context and meaning of the sentences. Let the students to listen to audio file when listening Review (5 minutes): Review the objectives of the lesson and ask the students how they feel about their progress. Provide any necessary feedback or further guidance. Assign homework that includes using the present perfect tense in writing. I ask student using present perfect form like Have you ever~~ and encourage the student to pair work T: Today, we learned about present perfect by uisng a sentence and your experience We learned the diiferene between present perfect and past as well Keep that in mind we use presnet perfect when you express action in the past with a result now How was today lesson? Every body good job today and practice your partener

Comment list

nasr fananas님의 댓글

nasr fananas 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

تسوق افضل الاشمغة والغتر وعقال واثواب جاهزة وتفصيل بجودة عالية مع ارقى انواع الساعات والسبح والأحذية الفاخرة من ركن الوسطى للمستلزمات الرجالية
في عالمنا اليوم، يُعتبر اختيار الملابس والإكسسوارات أمرًا مهمًا يعكس ذوق وشخصية الفرد. إذا كنت تبحث عن متجر يوفر لك تشكيلة واسعة من الأشمغة والغتر والعقال والأثواب، سواءً كانت جاهزة أو مفصّلة وفقًا لاحتياجاتك، فإن ركن الوسطى للمستلزمات الرجالية يعتبر وجهتك المثالية. في هذه المقالة، سنستكشف مجموعة من الجوانب المميزة لهذا المتجر وكيف يلبي احتياجات العملاء بمنتجات ذات جودة عالية وخدمة استثنائية.
تشكيلة واسعة ومتنوعة
ركن الوسطى للمستلزمات الرجالية يتميز بتقديم تشكيلة واسعة ومتنوعة من الأشمغة والغتر والعقال والأثواب. سواء كنت تبحث عن قطع تقليدية أو حديثة، يمكنك العثور على ما يناسب ذوقك ومناسباتك في هذا المتجر. بدءًا من الألوان الزاهية إلى الدرجات الهادئة، ومن التصاميم الكلاسيكية إلى العصرية، يوفر المتجر خيارات تلبي تفضيلات مختلف الزبائن.
جودة عالية
تعتبر جودة المنتجات أحد أهم العوامل التي يبحث عنها المتسوقون. يضمن ركن الوسطى للمستلزمات الرجالية أن جميع المنتجات المعروضة تتمتع بجودة عالية في الصنع والخامات المستخدمة. هذا يعكس التفاني في تقديم تجربة تسوق مميزة ومرضية للعملاء.
تصاميم مبتكرة وتفصيل مخصص
إذا كنت تبحث عن شيء فريد ومخصص وفقًا لذوقك الخاص، يمكنك الاستفادة من خدمة التفصيل المخصص في المتجر. يمكنك اختيار القماش، والتصميم، والتفاصيل بنفسك لتحصل على قطعة فريدة تعبر عن شخصيتك.
تجربة تسوق مميزة
يسعى ركن الوسطى للمستلزمات الرجالية إلى تقديم تجربة تسوق مميزة ومريحة لعملائه. من الاستقبال الودي إلى المساعدة في اختيار القطع المناسبة، يهدف المتجر إلى جعل كل زيارة له تجربة لا تُنسى.
الأسعار التنافسية
رغم جودة المنتجات والخدمة المميزة، يحرص المتجر على تقديم أسعار تنافسية ومعقولة. هذا يسهم في جعل الأزياء الراقية والأنيقة متاحة لمختلف الفئات.
ركن الوسطى للمستلزمات الرجالية هو وجهتك المثالية لتسوق أفضل الأشمغة والغتر والعقال والأثواب، سواء كانت جاهزة أو مفصّلة وفقًا لاحتياجاتك وذوقك. بتقديم تشكيلة متنوعة، جودة عالية، وخدمة استثنائية، يعكس المتجر التفرّد والاهتمام برضى العملاء. اختر ركن الوسطى للمستلزمات الرجالية وكن جزءًا من تجربة تسوق استثنائية تلبي احتياجاتك وتجسد أسلوبك الشخصي.
https://alwastta.com/

ss aa님의 댓글

ss aa 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

اكتشف أحدث صيحات الموضة الرجالية مع متجر العقيلي
يعتبر  متجر العقيلي للمستلزمات الرجالية  واحدًا من أبرز وجهات التسوق في المملكة العربية السعودية لعشاق الثوب السعودي التقليدي والعصري. يتميز هذا المتجر بتقديم تشكيلة فاخرة من الأزياء الرجالية ، مع توفير خدمة تفصيل الثوب السعودي لمن يرغبون في الحصول على قطعة فريدة من نوعها ومصممة خصيصًا لهم.

تأسس متجر العقيلي للمستلزمات الرجالية برؤية واضحة تهدف إلى الحفاظ على تراث الثوب السعودي وتعزيزه في عالم الموضة. يسعى المتجر باستمرار إلى تقديم أفضل تجربة لعملائه، من خلال توفير مجموعة متنوعة من الأقمشة، والألوان، والتصاميم التي تلبي احتياجات الجميع وتناسب جميع المناسبات.
https://oqily.com/

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?