Glenn College
Q&A

[TESOL Practicum] About Assignments Grading Delay

Page

Name SEOHYOUNG LIM Date23-03-31 22:41 View1,023 Comment1

Content

Dear Allan,

My name is Seohyoung Lim, and I was a student in your Tesol and Tesol Practicum classes. I am currently teaching phonics and reading to Korean elementary school students, and I wanted to reach out to you to express my gratitude for the knowledge and skills I acquired through your classes. Your teachings provided me with a solid theoretical understanding of teaching, and the video assignments, where I practiced conducting classes entirely in English, allowed me to further enhance my skills.

However, I am writing to inquire about the grading of my assignments and Final Exam, which have yet to be completed. I completed all the Tesol Practicums from February 10th, 2023, to March 24th, 2023, but as of today, April 1st, 2023, Korean time, not a one single assignment has been graded. This delay has caused me some concern, and I was hoping that you could provide me with some information on when the grading will be completed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Seohyoung Lim

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs