Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] help me Allan teacher ! pls

Page

Name YUN GAEUN Date23-04-15 10:41 View1,411 Comment5

Content

Hello, teacher Allan. I'm Yun Ga Eun, a Korean student who is taking Tesol Thank you so much for teaching me so much As a matter of fact.
There was an error in the computer while completing the final assignment, so it was automatically submitted During this time, I took the class harder than anyone else and it was the last stage of submission, but it was confirmed that it was automatically submitted without any input Please help me. What's the solution? Can't l get another chance?Hello, teacher Allan. I'm Yun Ga Eun, a Korean student who is taking Tesol Thank you so much for teaching me so much As a matter of fact.
8003e64b9194a002dd3520421cf812d4f5861a125252abe61f726e13ab446ea6e731399b8062282e

I'll do anything if there's any additional assignment Do I have to pay again and register? I beg yo I'm so worried about that FYI, the last day of my Tesol is April 20th If the problem is not solved during that time, I probably won't get a testol certificate Please help me.I've been attending and listening to it a lot 

Comment list

YUN GAEUN님의 댓글

YUN GAEUN 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글의 댓글 Date

Teacher, what I want to say is final exam, not final assignment My Tesol course ends on the 20th Before that, I should be given the opportunity to revise the final exam again. I couldn't check any multiple choice questions due to computer malfunction

YUN GAEUN님의 댓글

YUN GAEUN 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글의 댓글 Date

For your information, this is my first time Also, I just submitted the final assignment because the 20th is approaching. Please help me revise the final exam before the 20th
thank you for your cooperation

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?