Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Final assignment socres

Page

Name Young won Choi Date23-09-13 15:05 View791 Comment3

Content

Hi, Allan!
How are doing today?

I've check out the result of final assignment.
It was really helpful and incredibly specific.
I sincerely appreciate your accurate and generous feedback. It was more than I expected.

I just have one trivial curiosity about scores.
As you mentioned on the feedback, I didn't attach my "worksheet" and "reading passage".
So I got huge substract points ..T T
I should have included them on my assignment...

However, unfortunately it was intentional..
Because I thouht the final assignment need to be within 2~3pages as it questioned..
I thought I strictly followed the requirement within 3pages.
If I attached the  "worksheet" and "reading passage", the total page would be 6pages..
I was afraid of minus point due to the exceedance of total pages.

This in not a complain but I just want you to know my inteintion and effort of me.
However if you possibe, with my respect, could you please go over my  "worksheet" and "reading passage" by any chance?
so that I can have soem more opportunity to improve my capability of planning and the scores. Could you??

If you can do it, please let me know. Then I will send you my  "worksheet" and "reading passage" attatchment.

Thank you for your consideration, out of your very bussiness schedule.
Have a good one!!! BYE ^^

Comment list

Young won Choi님의 댓글

Young won Choi 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Thank you so much ! Allan! ^.^
As you said, I just copy and paste below.
I am afraid it looks little awkward. Because I was supposed to attatch them on my original final assingment text.

Attachment #1. Practice simple past and future tense

Complete the sentences using the  simple past and future tense
 (choose the correct verb form : ~ed or will + verb)

1) The Pilgrims and Native Americans ________ (gather) for the first  Thanksgiving.
 2) Tomorrow, I ________ (visit) my grandparents for Thanksgiving.
 3) Last year, my family ________ (celebrate) Thanksgiving at  Grandma's house.
 4) Next week, my family ________ (prepare) a big meal.
 5) The Thanksgiving Day Parade ________ (feature) colorful floats.
 6) In the future, I ________ (give) thanks for my family and friends.
 7) By next Thanksgiving, I will have completed my culinary course,  and I __________ (prepare) a gourmet feast for my family.
 8) Next year, we are planning a trip to visit relatives for Thanksgiving, and we __________ (drive) for hours to get there.
 9) In the future, our family __________ (establish) a tradition of  volunteering at a local shelter on Thanksgiving morning.
 10) By the time Thanksgiving rolls around, I __________ (finish) writing a book about the cultural significance of holidays.
 11) Next Thanksgiving, we __________ (invite) our friends from different backgrounds to join us for a multicultural celebration.
 12) In a few years, I __________ (move) to a new city, and I'll have to find a way to celebrate Thanksgiving on my own.
 13) Next Thanksgiving, we __________ (explore) new recipes and incorporate international flavors into our traditional meal.
 14) In the future, our community __________ (organize) a Thanksgiving parade to celebrate diversity and unity.

Attachment #2. Reading Passage: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a special holiday celebrated in the United States. It happens on the fourth Thursday of November. People gather with their families and friends to give thanks for the good things in their lives.
The history of Thanksgiving goes back to 1621 when the Pilgrims and Native Americans came together to celebrate a successful harvest. They shared a meal, which included turkey, vegetables, and corn. Today, turkey is still a popular dish on Thanksgiving.

Many families have their own Thanksgiving traditions. Some watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV, while others play football or cook a big meal together. It's also common to go around the table and share what you're thankful for.

Thanksgiving is a time for appreciation and gratitude, a time to be with loved ones and enjoy delicious food. It reminds us to be thankful for the good things in our lives.

That's all.
Thank you for your great consideration again.
I'll wait for your feedback and the modifed marks.
Bye~~!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?