Glenn College
Q&A

[Business Interpretation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)_New] Homework audio file upload error

Page

Name JIWON SHIN Date23-10-22 05:52 View657 Comment1

Content

Dear Grace and Mason,

I am Jiwon Shin, currently enrolled in your classes.

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude for your excellent classes on translation and interpretation.
This class has been incredibly helpful in enhancing my translation and interpretation skills.
I have an inquiry regarding homework submission.
To the best of my knowledge, I did upload the audio file for Module 1, the K to E quiz.
However, my score was rated as 0, with the teacher's comment stating, "File not uploaded," as you can see from the attached image.
500201ce87a2bebb57161f9c5ec9891f9dae3136

I have carefully read the pop-up alert regarding homework submission and am well aware of it.
Could you please check if I can submit the audio file for the Module 1 quiz or not?
I would greatly appreciate your support in addressing this issue and granting me the opportunity to submit the file.
If a belated submission is possible, please kindly advise on the procedure for sending the file as well.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and I appreciate your support in resolving this issue.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jiwon Shin

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and