Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Goodmorning~!

Page

Name KYEONGJIN CHOI Date23-11-20 09:11 View559 Comment2

Content

Teacher~! I'm sorry..I have several questions..about module 1.

1. About work in pairs, could I give them first suggestion as reading th text and asking questions without asking them questions at first? is it interchangeable work I can use in class?

2. Could you give me a more detailed comment on pattern practice? For what I understood is that I should ask them general questions and according to the grammar structure ex) I am ---------- so I want to to --------------------,  they should tell me proper words to put it in sentences?

3. About doing prep work, first step is to go over some questions, which do I have to ask them several questions that has been relevant to the class lesson? and what kinds of activities directions do you talk about? (only giving them examples to understand it?) and what kinds of activities directions would be effective in class? could you tell me a more detailed comment about this?

4. About doing prep work, last step is to ask some pairs to present, which do I have to encourage them to say unified answer to the questions? and 
after dividing  students into pairs at the beginning, what activities would be good for pairs groups?( should I just give them examples, or let them present about unified answers?)

**personal quetsion
1. How do I encourage students who already disappointed after doing game which had to choose who was a winnner..? (she had already been disappointed since that class, I want to encourage her by complementing her a lot, but she rejected my saying, showing me she kept having those emotions.)

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?