Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Module 1 quiz

Page

Name KYEONGJIN CHOI Date23-11-21 16:33 View580 Comment4

Content

I did my module 1 quiz. but I guess the writing tests haven't checked yet. could you mark my writing tests on module 1 quiz?

Comment list

KYEONGJIN CHOI님의 댓글

KYEONGJIN CHOI 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

thank you teacher~! teacher~! I have a quetsion as I wrote the module quiz 2 writing test, suddenly the sign "the test has already submitted" appeared. and it was submitted...so I couldn't finish my writing...how can I do?

KYEONGJIN CHOI님의 댓글

KYEONGJIN CHOI 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

thank you teacher~!

Write down two example sentences that you would provide to students if you had to present the word “trip” (remember that “trip” has both a noun AND verb form).

Kyeongjin Choi student's answer: before I explain two example sentences, I would like to write a script according to two example sentences.
below the script:
Hello~ students~ today we are going to learn an English word of "trip". Do you have any idea of the meaning of the word "trip"? the general meaning of the word in English is that a journey in which you go somewhere for a short time as a noun. there are similar words about trip as a noun such as journey, tour, travel. everyone which country or area would you want to go for a trip? for me, I would go to Busan in Korea for a trip. what would you like to do during the trip? oh great~!  students~ there is other meaning of trip as a verb, which means to lose your balance when you walk eventually you fall down. example, I tripped and fell down, getting injuried. everyone what would you do if you trip? You would go to hospital wouldn't you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you look at my teaching script, you could see there is the part that I teach them the English word as a noun and a verb, making sentences. Secondly, there is other part that I use pattern practice(questions and answers). Addionally, pointing to the words and having them repeat after me, drawing those words and acting to explain those words can be benefical for them to understand. thank you for reading my writing test!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors