Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Thank you note

Page

Name Phuong Thi Ngoc Nguyen Date18-08-31 16:50 View3,161 Comment1

Content

Dear Allan,
Hi!  I just read your comments on my final assignment.
I’d like to thank you so much for giving me your thoughtful comments and of course the score on my assignment.  It’s so funny how you re-wrote some of my sentences, because I just corrected my daughter’s writing for her English class yesterday and told her to write it in more details.  Anyhow, after reading your comments, I revised my lesson’s plan right away!  I am also happy to know that you like my plan. 

I’d like to let you know that I enjoyed your videos and learned a lot from your lesson.  It was not easy to watch 60 videos, but I always told myself to focus because I plan to teach in the future and want to be a good teacher.  At the end of each module, I typed everything that you have taught on the computer.  Now, I have a booklet on TESOL of my own.  I know for sure that this booklet will be my guide and I will always come back to this.  What I have earned from this course is valuable.  And whenever I come back to this booklet, I will sure to remember you!

Anyhow, I’d like to thank you and your staffs at Global College.  And I wish for your best and your good health! 
I am looking forward to the diploma.

Sincerely,

Phuong Thi Ngoc Nguyen

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Phuong Thi Ngoc Nguyen,

It is good to hear from you again!  Sorry it took me so long to respond again, but we just had a long weekend over here and I was busy with family! 

Anyhow, I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.  It was a good idea to type everything and create your own booklet that you can use for later.  Everyone should be encouraged to do the same actually. 

Well, I better get back to marking.  Once again, I'm glad to hear that you found the course useful and enjoyable, and I wish you the best of luck, health and happiness!

Sincerely,

Allan

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A