Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] module5 Quiz

Page

Name Seonmi Choe Date18-10-18 10:16 View3,638 Comment4

Content

I absolutley wrote the answer of the number 10.
"To make good flashcards, we have to make them large enough at least 1/2 of A4 so that students can easily recognize it. And they should be simple and clear. Also, the pictures should be drawn clearly and outlined for visibility. We can use some resources on the Internet or in magazines. Plus, if possible, it would be better to make it on white or color paper and make it laminated. Lastly, they should be indexed and stored for future use. Flashcards can be used very flexibly. We can use it in pattern practice or even role play. It is a good way to teach new words, vocabulary and structure. We can make it easier for students to understand words with cards."
But there is not the part of
"Flashcards can be used very flexibly. We can use it in pattern practice or even role play. It is a good way to teach new words, vocabulary and structure. We can make it easier for students to understand words with cards." :-(
please check it ....please... I absolutely wrote it........
If you see the time you can know, I am writing right after submit the quiz..

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Seon-Mi Choe,

Don't worry about it so much.  I will take what you have written here and apply it to the answer you wrote when I mark your quiz (which should be quite soon).  Everyone makes mistakes from time to time.  This is not a huge problem, so don't worry about it.  However, if this happens again, I will not be so generous next time. 

Oh, and next time just post on the Q&A board only.  It is okay to email us, but only when there are technical issues.  Any questions about the class, quizzes, tests, etc, should be posted on the Q&A board. 

Anyhow, try not to worry and have a good day!

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hey Seon Mi Choe,

I'm not sure how you delete the post, but if possible, you can go ahead.  I wouldn't worry about it so much though, since lots of other people have had similar problems. 

Anyhow, have a good weekend!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?