Glenn College
Q&A

[Business Translation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)] about studying this course

Page

Name Kyoungmi Hong Date24-04-26 22:42 View93 Comment2

Content

Hello, teachers !!
Thank you for giving me to got this courses including Business Interpretation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2). and finished them now.

Now I finished all two coursesr, I really need to hit the books whole videos very closely in details of the videos myself. However, I'm not able to study through videos because it's closed since it's finished my courses. So, I ask you about studying them more for improving my skills.
Could you open the videos again for me?
Please, giving your thoughts about it and then send me the positive answer.
Thanks once again. Have a good one~

Online TESOLBusiness EnglishBusiness IT-K (ITT Level 3)Business Translation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)Business Interpretation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)TCT TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION Medical English Course 2- Common Illnesses and SymptomsMedical English Course 1- Patient InteractionsMedical English Course 3-  Essential Medical VocabularyLive -PST Lower-Intermediate 3 (Lower)IELTS (Band 5.0-6.5 Part 1)-RecordingIELTS - Mock TEST (10)   IELTS (Band 5.0-6.5 Part 2)-RecordingLive -PST Advance 1Live -PST Advance 2Live -PST Lower Intermediate 1 (Lower)Live -PST Lower Intermediate 2 (Lower)Business Translation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)_NewLive - Online Pielts (Global College)Business Interpretation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)_NewSoongsil University Level 3 PST ClassSoongsil University Level 4-5 PST classSoongsil University Level 7 PST classTESOL Practicum Live -PST Intermediate 2Live -PST Intermediate 1

Comment list

Mason 님의 댓글

Mason 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hello Kyoungmi!

Congratulations on completing your course! Thank you for your hard work.

To answer your question, unfortunately once the course duration is over, students will not have access to the lecture materials again. This is to protect from any unauthorized individuals to access GC's course materials without being enrolled in the course. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Should you be interested, I have my own interpretation lecture videos on my YouTube channel that are all provided for free! Feel free to check them out: https://youtu.be/KE6sx-iILjo?si=PqxOnoloK25sk7rE

Best wishes,

Mason U, CMI-Korean
Business Interpretation and Translation in Korean (BIT-K) Instructor

Kyoungmi Hong님의 댓글

Kyoungmi Hong 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Mayson, thanks for your reply.  I totally get it. However, I'm so sad to hear you, but I know you have no choice.
I'll find out your YouTube channel and going to look around the materials you have.

Thanks with best wishes !

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?