Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Inquiry on Mark

Page

Name MAOYU LUO Date19-07-15 23:55 View2,901 Comment3

Content

Hi Allan,
It was a wonderful time taking your lessons and it feels like I already know you in person lol.
I just have a quick question. 1.3 out of 2 was taken away from question No.17 of my final test, but teacher's comment said" well written answer". I wonder why 1.3 was taken away? Your reply is much appreciated.  Thank you!

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hey Maoyu Luo,

I am so sorry that it took me so long to get respond to you!  I actually spoke with our technical admin, and I believe they got in contact with you.  Unfortunately, I meant to give you a perfect score of 2 out of 2 on that question, but somehow I input the wrong number.

Anyhow, we discussed resetting your final test, and then having me re-mark it.  So, please re-take the final test and re-enter the same answers, and then I will hopefully mark it as soon as possible.

Well, I hope that helps, and have a wonderful day!

MAOYU LUO님의 댓글

MAOYU LUO 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글의 댓글 Date

No problem Allan, thank you for helping me out! I've just checked, but there is no button for me to click? Is it the same page where I took the final test? I haven't heard from the tech team either. Please let me know what I should do. Cheers!

MAOYU LUO님의 댓글

MAOYU LUO 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Allan,
Unfortunately I still haven't heard from the tech admin, and there is no button for me to click on to redo the final test. I plan to submit the final assignment this week. I just want to know is it possible to redo the final test after I submit the final assignment?Or if redoing the test becomes impossible is there another way around to correct the mark? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors