Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] about Quiz of Module#3

Page

Name Jinhwa Park Date19-07-26 19:44 View2,698 Comment2

Content

About Question #5.
I don't understand why it is not true. I understood during the class that we can help our strong students to show their knowledge by asking questions as a class. Thus I regard the answer is true.  Would you explain me why it isn't?

Comment list

Jinhwa Park님의 댓글

Jinhwa Park 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글의 댓글 Date

Ofcourse, sir.
The question is
" Having students call out answers as a class is a good way to help our strong students to show their knowledge to their classmates."
the correct answer is Fals.  But, I think the text is literaly correct. Truly they can show their knowledge to their classmates. That's why they can be proud of them selves and It makes them motivated. This is a good effect of this questioning. But, unfortunately  I know there is a side effect that it might make other students in the class feel depressed. I got it.
In conclusion, If the answer can be wrong, the sentence need to be added more like 'it makes their classmate motivated.'
Then the answer can be clearly Fals.

And there are some more questions like this which is so confused. The text is literaly correct, but in deeply, the meaning is doubtful.
So, those t/f and multiple choice questions are much more diffcult than writing questions for me.

Could you please reply me as fast as you can, Sir, So that let me get the midterm test as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?