Page

Name Daju Choi Date19-11-17 02:36 View3,111 Comment1

Content

Hello Allen!

It's me again, Daju :-)
Here are 2 questions I want to ask.

Question on Module5 Quiz, question 2.

Visual aids are very useful for all of the following except:
I want to know in which video can I look up this part. I tried, but I couldn't find the clue.

Question on Mid-test

Q.8
“Questions that go beyond the text” are asked after students have read a text.

I think the correct answer should be "False".  According to the lesson8, video6, after students have read a text, "post-reading activities"should follow first. And then after, "Questions that go beyond the text" will be asked in chronological order.

(p.s today, I just finished Mid-test, Half more way to go!!!)

Regards.
Daju

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hey Daju,

Sorry about the late response; I had a busy weekend!  Anyhow, let's take a look at those questions:

In regards to your question about the module 5 quiz, question 2, I believe that this is not specifically mentioned, as in I did not specifically mention what visual aids are not useful for.  This is kind of a tricky question, and unfortunately you have to just try your best to make a logical choice.  Now, of course, visual aids could be used in a role play activity, but they are not "very important".

In regards to your other question about the question on the midterm test, I would have to say that unfortunately the answer is still true, because 'questions that go beyond the text' are technically asked after reading a text, and they could be part of a 'post-reading' activity.  I hope that makes sense!

Anyways, it sounds like you're making good progress!  I will have to mark your quiz and midterm test soon!  Have a great day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors