Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Module 7 Test

Page

Name Vanessa Choi Lee Date19-12-02 04:44 View2,199 Comment1

Content

Hello,

Just took Module 7 test and I got the first question wrong. I really don't think the answer is correct. Can you please explain whey the correct answer is the answer? Thanks.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hey Vanessa,

Let me take a look... question number 1 on the module 7 quiz is asking you to pick the best answer for how to approach a listening activity.  The answer is C (Provide students with clear instructions, guiding questions or a task to fill in).  This answer is correct, because when you do a listening activity, you should give clear instructions, and provide students with either guiding questions or a task to fill in.  We should not do A ("tell students that we will do dictation) because this is not always the case with listening activities.  We should not do B (Provide students with clear instructions, guiding questions and a task to fill in) because we do not need to provide them with both guiding questions and a task to fill in.  Lastly, we should do D (Provide students with unclear instructions, guiding questions or a task to fill in) because it says UNCLEAR instructions.  Little bit tricky eh? 

Anyhow, I hope that helps, and if not, please post again. 

Have a wonderful day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?