Q&A

[Online TESOL] Midterm

Page

Name Jung Shin Date20-01-08 01:42 View2,530 Comment1

Content

Hello Allan,
It's me again, Jung Shin.

Today, I took the midterm test.
When writing my answer for question number 18, I ran out of time and the test got submitted while I was still writing.
I wrote the aim, new language, 4 stages, and the activities I will do in each stages.
Afterwards, I went back to the presentation stage (second stage for my lesson plan) to write the 3 example questions for each vocabulary.
And I ran out of time writing the questions for my last word 'temperature'.
The three questions would have been "What is the temperature today? (showing a picture of today's thermometer)", "When the temperature is low, do you wear more clothes or less clothes?", and "What do we do when the temperature is high?".
I hope you could take them into consideration when marking the question. Would it be possible?

I know you said it is okay to ask questions, but I feel like I have been posting too much in a short period of time.
Thank you for such kind answers!
Fingers crossed, hoping I would understand everything perfectly in the latter part of the course that I wouldn't bother you with more questions.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Jung.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Jung,

Don't worry about asking me too many questions Jung Shin, it is part of my job to answer them!

Anyhow, I will take into consideration what you have written here.  I know that from time to time people have problems with submitting answers for the quizzes, or tests, so don't worry about it so much.

Have a great day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?