Glenn College
Q&A

Answers of the quizzes

Page

Name Kwang-je Baeg Date15-10-12 21:07 View4,823 Comment3

Content

There is only comment on the results of quizzes, but it is not specific.
I want to know the exact answers and learn about the exact expressions.
Could you upload the whole answers about that ??

Comment list

Allan님의 댓글

Allan 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Kwang-Je,

I understand, but you have to understand that everyone's answers are different, and thus I cannot always mark in detail.  If there is a minor problem, I usually simply point out, and hope that you guys find your own mistakes.  If there is a major problem, I usually point it out, and make a comment, but if I do that for everyone's answer, it would very time consuming.

However, if you are really curious about why something was wrong or right, you could post your answer here, and then ask.  I can try to get back to you as soon as I can, but it usually takes me up to a day.

Hope that helps, and have a wonderful day!
Anyhow,

Allan님의 댓글

Allan 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Oh dear, I just realized that you are not an online TESOL student!  Anyhow, regardless of whether you are or not, you can probably post your answer and question here, and I'm sure the BIT-K instructor will get back to you!

I still hope you have a wonderful day!

Grace님의 댓글

Grace 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Kwang-je,
As Allan has mentioned - we have a sample model answer (as given in the videos) but there are various answers for the translations. Generally, if there is a deduction of 0.05, it is a spelling or punctuation error. If you would like a more detailed response, please feel free to post in the Q & A giving which module, question, and what your answer was.

Thanks!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?