Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] unacceptable ITT Test score

Page

Name Min Kyung Kim Date20-03-10 19:01 View2,315 Comment1

Content

Hello
This is Min-kyung Kim taking Business Translation(Advanced-ITT Level 1,2).
I leave a comment here because of my unacceptable scores from ITT Test.
I got scores from ITT test as a final course in Business Translation, but unfortunately I can not accept the result.
I got about half score from 1 and 2 both questions evaluating how much I can translate English into Korean. I guarantee you can fully understand
the content I translated into Korean. Besides, there aren't uncertain words I used in the phrases according to the examples you indicated.
I hope you read my works again.
On top of it, from 3 to 8 questions, I tranlated Korean sentences into English by using exact or similar words you commented as answers.
Nevertheless, I cannot understand why I received big cuts in makrs. I tried to search for Englsih English dictionary in order to find proper words in the sentences not using automatic translation machine stuff like that.
On the whole, I have no idea about your comments on my works and substract points on each of them. Honestely, I guess I got substracted too big points for every answer. As you know, there is no typically(exactly) right answers in Translation field, which means It is unfair to get too much substract points on similar and appropriately acceptable works I have done until now.
Thus, to be candid, I am in doubt on your score system. It is too difficult to accept them as reasonable results.
So far, I have had pretty good marks on module quizzes and mid and final term exams as you can see.
However, is it possble to get such poor scores on final test with proper and reasonable answers as I showed you?

I strongly complain about it and I eagerly hope  you recheck and remark on my works.

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?