Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] final test

Page

Name Serim Bae Date20-04-25 05:48 View2,744 Comment1

Content

Hi there again
I wonder could I add some sentences for final test Q10 here?
I did not read "at least including presentation, practice, reading, listening, and/or production" so... I ended up deleting all of them and made another one..

Aims: to practise talking about places near our town so that they are able to express where they are going to go
New vocab: shopping centre, post office, police station, bank and school
structures: be going to~ (future form)
introduction: hey everyone, today we are going to learn new vocabulary and structures! how exciting~ it is related to our neighbour. can anyone tell me who is our neighbour? alright, let's have a look our first topic.
1. presentation: show the flashcards of the shopping centre, post office, police station, bank and write down I am going to school in the centre of the board
2. practice-repetition: say 'I am going to go school' while pointing the flashcard of the school and have them repeat twice -substitution: point to the shopping centre and say ' You will go to the shopping centre, what do you say? -pair work: A: where are you going to do? B: I am going to go to the post office (have them pattern practice in pairs)
3. listening: have a recorded material and a chart with blanks to fill in. have them read the chart and play the tape twice. And then ask them questions about the content of the story, like what she is going to do this afternoon?
4. production:( alright, good work guys~now it is time to make a sentence with structure and words we have learned without any hints! I will allow you 15mins, you should write down clearly because you'll end up reading it! )->have them free substitution with a time limit

Thanks always!

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A