Glenn College
Q&A

[Medical English Course 2- Common Illnesses and Symptoms] Module 3 quiz

Page

Name Akari Shiraishi Date20-04-27 16:29 View2,390 Comment3

Content

Hello.
I did the Module 3 quiz.
I think my answers to questions 1, 4, 7, 9, and 15 are correct. Also, I don't understand why 17~20 is a mistake. I looked up the meanings online, and they both said "no difference". I am attaching a URL for your reference. Please check it out. I would like to know what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hey Akari,

It is good to hear from you, and I am glad that you are taking our online medical course. 

Now, unfortunately while I was the one who made the recordings, I did not make the quizzes, tests, etc, and cannot access the quiz and answer key right now at home.  I will take a look into this later this week when I go to GC.  For the time being, please do not let it bother you so much. 

I did check out the link you sent, and I agree.  In the medical field, the two terms, fracture and break are interchangeable; however, among the general public, we consider a break to be more serious.  That being said, perhaps the questions should be changed. 

Anyhow, as I said before, do not take it so seriously, and I will take a look into this later this week and hopefully be able to get back to you.  Hopefully we can simply modify your score.

Have a good week and stay safe!

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hey Akari,

I have spoken to the Manager, and we are discussing exactly what we will do.  I agree that questions 17-20 are not the best.  I think we may change your score and give you a mark for each one.  In regards to the other questions, we still need a bit of time.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but we'll eventually get this worked out.  In the meantime, please enjoy the course and stay safe!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors