Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] final

Page

Name JAEHEE JEONG Date20-05-23 00:50 View2,650 Comment1

Content

Hello, Allan
I just finished the final exam.

I'm wrong about multiple choice questions. "Q8. Worksheets are useful for reading and writing practice, not speaking practice." Could you explain more about this? I'm running the video again, but I still don't know about this question.

I wrote long answers for the questions 16, 17 and 18, but it's hard to read them because I feel this every time I take an exam, but I think it's hard to read because the answers are posted without any line changes applied.
So I'm worried that it might be hard for you to read my writing because I wrote it too long. Tell me if it's hard to see! I'll put it back on this bulletin board.

I'm curious about the submission of the final assignment, is it okay for me to go over page 2-3 for the final assignment? Do I have to write down all the details of how I'm going to tell the students? And is it okay to submit the file format in PDF?

Thank you always.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Jaehee Jeong,

Sorry that it took me so long to respond to your question.

Anyhow, first of all, the reason why the answer to Q8 is false is that you can create good worksheets that are good for speaking practice.  I don't remember speaking about that directly in the videos, but we did go over oral practice worksheets so I think that shows that they can be just as useful.

Also, do not worry about writing too much, that is totally fine by me!  In regards to your final assignment, of course, you can write more than 2-3 pages.  Actually, I prefer that.  Also, PDF is okay, although I do prefer just an MS Word document (both are fine though). 

Anyways, hope that helps and have a nice day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors