Glenn College
Q&A

[Medical English Course 3- Essential Medical Vocabulary] About all the quizzes and tests

Page

Name Haruna Moriyama Date20-05-26 22:23 View2,695 Comment3

Content

Hi, I took this course and didn't know why my answers were wrong, and there was a problem with the system that I couldn't answer, so I made an inquiry, but they asked me to post it here, so I'm going posting it.

Quiz1
Q10 I think the torso also could be bend.
Q18,19 I know that different abdomen and stomach but the teacher said"The abdomen is Lamar's term.If you are medical workers, you should use the stomach." So I  was thinking where is outside of the abdomen and stomach as well. So I answered it. I unconvinced it.
Quiz2
Q6 I think correct answer is 1 the nutrient system. 
Answer 2 the digestive system is wrong.
Q11 I couldn't select two answers because of the system. I wanted to answer because my answer was also with the correct answer, but I couldn't because of the system.
Q16 under line is one so how should I understand(answer)for it?
Mid test
Q8 I answered 2 because of Quiz2 Q17's answer. 
It wasn't be verb. So I was confused.
Q13 I can see the answer in this question. 
Quiz3 
Q7 I think this answer is 2 or 3 because I'm not sure who are family members. This patient's mom and dad also family but they have different genes so it's wrong. 
Q18,19 I think my answer also correct. 
Q20 I heard it first time in this lesson so how should I know it?
Quiz4
Q12 I think dialysis machine is treatment device and answer 1 is necessary for running. 
Final test
Q6 I don't know why 4 is wrong.
Q20 The audio said "prescribe the antibiotics"  so I think my answer is correct. 
Q21,22 I tried record my voice but I couldn't it, so I have submitted my response in Word. The writing here is also a bit odd.

My deadline for this course has come and gone due to the delay in getting back from the inquiry. Can I re-take a question that I couldn't answer due to a system issue, or will I get extra point for it?
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

Haruna Moriyama

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Haruna Moriyama,

First of all, thank you so much for being patient.  As you can understand, due to the Covid-19 crisis things are pretty chaotic here.  We are far busier than usual and unable to deal with issues in a timely fashion. 

Anyhow, we will take a look into the questions that you have raised.  Most likely we will award you with extra points.  If you do not receive these extra points by next week, please post again.

Thank you for raising these issues, and we hope you enjoyed the course Haruna Moriyama. 

Have a great week!

Haruna Moriyama님의 댓글

Haruna Moriyama 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Thank you for answering some questions. But I'd like you to tell me all about it because I've finished the course and I don't know the details of which answers were right and which answers were wrong. And when will I get the score of final assignment?

Thank you,
Haruna

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A