Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Final assignment

Page

Name Aiko Ueda Date20-07-08 09:58 View2,328 Comment1

Content

Dear Allan

I appreciate you to provide your great and exciting lessons and your messages (Q&A Comments). I really enjoyed your lessons and your joke. Of course, your drawing, too!!

Through this month, I really reflected my teaching style and studied English very hard. This is my wonderful experience.
I always could get your support, but I couldn't stay in Canada. Moreover, I often checked Q&A Post and I felt that there are many friends to take the same lesson. Many comments were very helpful to me. So, I want to say thank you to the members of online TESOL class, too.
I miss your lesson. Someday, I want to see you somewhere.
I know you are very busy because you have so many students in class and on-line. So, please take care and have great days. I want to be a great English teacher like you!

Some time ago, I sent my final assignment. I'm looking forward to receiving your comment because I tried very hard. I sent Microsoft Words Document. If you can't open my file or read it, please tell me or give some comments. I know you have many students and you are busy. It is not urgent.

Sincerely
Thank you very much!!

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Aiko,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation!  I really wish you could join class as well!

As you mentioned, I am unfortunately busy trying to catch up on marking all of the time.  However, that being said, I should be able to get your final assignment marked within the next three days!  Sorry that it takes so long, but you should receive a score sometime within that time frame.

Anyhow, I wish you all the best, and look forward to reading over your final assignment.  Have a great day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors