Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Thank you!

Page

Name Jiyoung Kim Date20-08-19 08:52 View2,210 Comment1

Content

Hey Allan,

I just attached the final assignment. Wow, it was tough!

As a working mother of a young child, it was never easy to complete the course on time,( and I did it anyway)
but I could truely enjoy every second thanks to your wonderful lecture.  
Also as a cabin crew trainer in an airline, I could reflect myself and felt terrible about what I had done for my ex-trainees.
(especially for the weak ones)
I think this online TESOL program can be a great tool for all kinds of teachers, facilitators, and trainers, not only for the ones who teach English.

Thanks a lot for your lovely lecture again. I really appreciate it.

p.s. How can you keep all that energy with no 'real' students in front of you? Impressive!

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Jiyoung Kim,

Thank you so much Jiyoung!  I am actually really touched by what you have written, and I'm very glad that you were both able to complete the course while working and raising a child (which I personally know can be really difficult), as well as gain some practical knowledge that you can apply in your career field. 

As for how I was able to remain energetic while teaching with no real students in front of me, that one was a bit tricky.  However, just like many things in life, practice makes perfect.  The more I practiced, the easier it became to simply be, or at least pretend to be, energetic.  In addition to that, I believe I have also become quite good at kind of "tricking myself" into believing that I had an audience, which is actually quite useful in a lot of situations. 

As far as your final assignment goes, I look forward to marking it.  Unfortunately, I am backlogged with a lot of marking to do, but I should be able to get it marked within the next 5 days or so (sorry about the wait!). 

Anyhow, thanks again for your kind words of appreciation and have an excellent day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors