Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Thank you

Page

Name Justin Dotani-Estes Date20-08-21 10:46 View2,320 Comment1

Content

Hi Allan,

I learned a lot from this course and when I learn a lot that normally comes with a great teacher.
I wanted to write to you to show my appreciation for providing us with such a great class and experience.
Although I will be starting off with just weekend teaching online (office job has to take priority during the week) I will eventually move to Korea and teach at a school there.
After a couple years experiencing the ESL scene in Korea, I will open my own cram school so wish me luck.

I think your lessons will be extremely useful in achieving my dream/goal in life!

Thanks again,

Justin

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hey Justin,

Sorry that it took me so long to respond to you! 

First of all, thanks for your kind words of appreciation.  I also want to say that I am so glad that you were able to learn a lot throughout the course.  I hope you can apply what you have learned here towards your future career ambitions. 

It seems like you have a good plan in mind.  My advice would be to get 2-3 years of teaching experience, and then try to obtain a Management level position, such as headteacher.  Trust me, you will learn a lot about the industry if you are able to get a Management level position. 

I look forward to marking your final assignment.  I should probably be able to get around to marking it sometime within the next couple of days, so you should receive your mark at least before the end of Friday. 

Anyhow, good luck and have an excellent week!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors