Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Thank you so much!

Page

Name Jiyun Jeong Date20-08-27 19:09 View2,680 Comment1

Content

Hi Allan,

I learned a lot from this TESOL course.
Actually, I had a plan to take this course in person in Canada this year but because of covid19..:(
But I really enjoyed this and liked your jokes ;)

I am teaching for kids like pre-school mainly as a new.
So this course helps me a lot especially at making lesson plan! and also basic things etc.
I hope this situation getting better and better and get a chance to meet new students in class!

ps. Thank you for your high score for my final assignment!
but I have no way to see your comment, can I know my some weakness on that final assignment I submitted?

Thanks again.
Have a nice day !

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Jiyun Jeong,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation!  I'm so glad that you enjoyed the course, and more importantly, I am very glad that you can hopefully implement and use a lot of what you were taught in future classes. 

That's kind of strange that you cannot see the feedback for your final assignment.  As you know, you received a score of 28/30.  One mark was taken off due to a few English errors.  Another mark was taken off because you did not write down how long each stage would take to complete. 

Your comment has definitely made my day Jiyun.  I hope that you can utilize what you have learned in the classroom soon, but I guess it all depends on how soon we can finally get over this horrible pandemic.  Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors