Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Thank you Mr.Allan!

Page

Name Karen Florendo Date20-09-29 04:58 View2,052 Comment1

Content

Good evening (in Japan) Mr.Allan :) I just finished the whole course a few days ago, and wanted to say thank you for all the entertaining and helpful lessons!

I’m still a high school student actually, but had been longing to take this course because I was thinking I might be an English teacher someday in Japan or teach some students online. And I’ve learned SO MUCH through this online course! Every information was new to me since I’m still a high school student and have never been an English teacher. But all of your videos were entertaining and easy to understand.

Also, I really liked how you showed respect and consideration to your viewers. (I could tell from your choice of words!) Not only you told us to do so in the lesson, but you really showed us by your example. And you paraphrased all the difficult words to make sure everyone understands, which is very kind and thoughtful.

I’m sure you are very busy having tons of tests and assignments to mark, so you don’t have to reply if you can’t, but I just wanted to express my appreciation using this place while I can still post from the Q&A section. So once again, thank you!!

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Karen Florendo,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation!  I am so glad to hear that you both enjoyed the course and were able to learn a lot throughout it!  Even though you are young, it is always a good idea to make plans for the future, so I hope you can use what you have learned to help further yourself in life! 

Anyhow, thanks again and have a great week!

P.S.  I will probably be able to mark your final assignment tomorrow, so you should expect to receive a mark within the next 24-48 hours!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors