Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] I have a question :(

Page

Name Jiwon Hwang Date20-10-03 23:32 View2,010 Comment1

Content

Hello~Teacher!
I just got this score and I wonder why I got 0 score. I was shocked.
I think, It will take time to score because It is subjective problems.
I am curious about how score a subjective problems.
Please Give me a comment below! Thank you

9What do you think about translating vocabulary? How often should we translate?0.00 / 0.70
Student's answer
If I were a teacher, I think I need a translation. However, It depends on a lot of situations. For example, In Elementary School, It is hard for them to figure out some meanings and so on. While watching them, I must give them more easier vocabulary as much as possible. In other words, This procedure can be said to be an translation. Meanwhile, In my opinion, Most are ordinary office workers. So, We have not been translate these days. In nutshell, We are tend to rarely translate.
Correct answer

Teacher's comment

10What are some things that we, as teachers, can do to better control our students when conducting pair or group work activities?0.00 / 0.70
Student's answer
There are a lot of examples(Solutions) we have. First, Doing a sufficient amount of prep work. And I should divide the students into pairs or groups. Also I will give students a time limit. and Finally It is necessary to walk around and monitor the classroom. It means do not let students get out of control. However Among these, It is most important to minimize the problem.
Correct answer

Teacher's comment

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Jiwon Hwang,

Don't worry so much!  While the T/F and multiple-choice questions are marked automatically, the written questions obviously need to be marked by a real person (in that case, me!).  Unfortunately, I am usually unable to do much marking on the weekend because I am busy taking care of my children. 

The only reason you don't have a score yet is simply that I have not marked your answer yet.  I will be able to mark it fairly soon though, so you can expect to see a mark within the next 24 hours!

Anyhow, I hope that helps and have a nice day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors