Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] the wrong answers

Page

Name Seyoung Kim Date20-11-06 09:44 View3,305 Comment1

Content

Hi Mr.Allan, good evening!(It's almost 10pm here!)

I'm doing some review before taking the mid term test and I just wanna make sure to know the correct answers for my previous mistakes!
I would really appreciate it if you could share with me my answers(wrong ones) and the correct answers!

-
module 1-5. When students behave badly, we should punish them immediately.
module 2-1. All of the following are basic blackboard rules except:
module 3-1. All of the following are examples of “information questions” except:

module 4-2. Which of the following options is not an ideal way to correct answers when doing a reading activity in class:
module 4-8. You can make any form of practice more meaningful by adding “how?”.

module 5-2. Visual aids are very useful for all of the following except:
module 5-3. When creating a lesson plan, we should include a “new language” section that includes all of the following except:
-

Those are the ones I got it wrong previously. Well I've realized it's quite a lot after lining them up. I'm really sorry to trouble you for this! I know you mentioned few times during the class that you are kind of lazy but I have to poke you somehow to be able to get a good score for my mid term test! Please give me mercy haha :)

And.. regarding the last questions of each module, you commented "great answer" or "excellent answer" for most of my answers. I would really appreciate if you can tell me with some more details.. I may have wrote the correct answers that were required to be mentioned but maybe there were some extra that could have been better if eliminated.

Thanks a lot in advance and have a wonderful day! :)

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?