Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Thanks a lot!! :)

Page

Name Seyoung Kim Date20-12-02 19:58 View2,724 Comment1

Content

Dear Mr.Allan!

How are you? Finally I've submitted the final assignment after 2weeks of completing the modules haha I made a big gap indeed!
Thank you so much for the detailed comments! I was really surprised to see the length of comment you wrote. I really appreciate it!

Yes like I said before, I've been out of the country for a long time but not in a native English country. So I have my own broken English that's clearly showing in writing. And I really hope taking ITT will help me make my English more accurate!

In the final test, I actually had 'reading' activity which I ended up removing cause I couldn't really find some suitable text to present! I should have searched more or changed to another activity!

I'm not sure how my life journey would be as I never even expected to live out of the country at all! You never know what would happen tomorrow!
But yes, being a teacher is definitely a part of my wish/plan in the future. And I used to be an art teacher for young children in Korea which I loved it. I wanted to take CELTA couple of years ago but my application was rejected cause I'm not a native speaker and didn't really have any English related background/experience. Your comments for my final assignment are indeed encouraging me a lot and made my day especially in this period of low energy with COVID.

I've also heard from an admin staff that you helped me with my ITT course! Thank you sooo much!!
If I was in Korea, you could have called me at least once(I've heard you are doing it!) and we could have interacted more. It's a bit shame but all is good! You really taught me a lot and helped me a lot all the way!

Thank you so much again.
Stay healthy and safe always!

Best regards,
SeyoungKim

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Seyoung,

It is so good to hear from you and to hear that you enjoyed the course!  I also think that it is quite interesting that you were an art teacher for children in the past.  Maybe you could combine the two?  Teach English and art at the same time? 

Anyhow, I wish I could write a longer comment, but I am a little bit busy right now!  I hope you find the ITT course enjoyable and useful!  However, that being said, I wish you the best of luck and stay safe!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors