Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] For Final Assignment

Page

Name Marrie Cris Densing Date20-12-09 05:37 View1,948 Comment2

Content

Teacher does it have to be up to 3 pages only? what if more than 3? let say 4? And If I will include reading stage, do I have to write also the same paragraph that I am intending to present? Same with "presentation stage" do I have to detail and write all the necessary information or just the summary? for the structure I'm going to teach. Thank you for answering my concern, by the way hoping to see result for my  final exam, I am really nervous for the explanatory stage, because all the points I have gathered here in my Tesol will be my gift for him ,that's his simple wish for me to be able to pass with a nice grades :( I'm pressured! Hope everythings fine have a good day!!! :)

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Marrie Cris Densing,

Do not worry about writing more than 3 pages!  I am always happy to read over a long lesson plan so do not worry about any restrictions as far as the number of pages is concerned.  In addition to that, remember that when you create a lesson plan, you should create a lesson plan not just for yourself, but one that others could also possibly use.  So, you should write it like a list of commands using the imperative form, BUT you can also include example paragraphs or dialogues, where you write down what you would say to your students. 

Oh, and hopefully I will get your final test marked today.  Online TESOL has suddenly become busier than usual and I have fallen behind on marking.  Hopefully, I can get it marked today though!

Have a great day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?