Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Dear, Mr. Scafe, (final assignment)

Page

Name Roo Da Lee Date21-01-20 18:08 View2,156 Comment2

Content

Hello.   This is Lee.

During learning your lessons, it was fun and touching.  I felt also embarrassed.  I have been teaching students though, I am still lacking in many things.  I should have learned it much earlier.  From you, I learned many things.  I need to learn ‘how to improvise’, like you.  I really appreciate it.

I have just finished the final assignment. The topic was really tough for me. It has 12 names and even ordinal numbers. It is much more difficult to teach students use well. I always ask students to answer the 'date' in the beginning the class from the beginning of the semester, but it is not easy. In addition, as you see 'a survey before this lesson plan', students' reading and writing skills and interest are poorer than others. I wanted to put reading and writing parts. In spite of tough one, I tried to plan it. I think it is the chance to learn how to organize this topic. Let me know your advice.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Lee

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Roo Da Lee,

It is good to hear that you were able to learn a lot and improve as a teacher while taking the course.  As far as your final assignment is concerned, I will try my best to provide you with thoughtful feedback that will help you to improve.

Unfortunately, I am currently backlogged with a lot of marking to do, so I honestly won't be able to mark your final assignment until sometime next week.  That being said, I do look forward to reading it!

Have a great weekend!

Roo Da Lee님의 댓글

Roo Da Lee 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Thank you you say so.
I did my best though, I am embarrassed it shows you my all weak points. I, however, am also going to look forward to seeing your advice.

Have a great weekend, too!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?