Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Suggestions for the interface of submitting the quiz

Page

Name KyoungA Park Date21-02-01 03:14 View1,982 Comment1

Content

Hello, I would like to raise a request to add one more function while students submit the quiz.

I personally experienced the inconvenience right before I submitted the quiz module 4 and midterm exam. The cursor was moved while I was typing the answers and pushed by my palms, eventually a couple of the answers were automatically submitted without being reviewed or finished even though there was more time to complete.

I would like to suggest to increase one more pop-up window asking if students really want to do final submit or not before clinking 'submit' button, something like 'Would you like to submit?'

I would really appreciate If you could review this feedback and give me the follow ups.

Thank you. 

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi KyoungA Park,

That seems to be a pretty reasonable request to me.  I know that there are glitches, and technical issues from time to time, so I do believe that anything that can help to reduce these issues would be a good idea. 

That being said, I'm not the one who built and maintains the website.  I will pass this on regardless, and hopefully, it will have an impact!

Have a great day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?