Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] your comments

Page

Name Honggyu Song Date21-02-18 16:36 View2,118 Comment2

Content

Hello  Allan,
Thank you for your kind comments for the final assignment, and I will keep in mind.

I have a question. Actually I wondered if the final assignment was well attached. Now I see that it was attached properly.
There are 36 pictures attached at the last page and I used them when I asked questions at each stage.
You did not mention about pictures and you just said I did not use the flashcards. the pictures are relevant to the questions. For example, when I asked students to look at the picture 2, the picture 2 at the last page is related to the question. you can compare them.
So I just wondered if you did not catch their relationship.

I hope you understand what I am saying. Anyway I am satisfied with your comments and I am successfully finished online TESOL with your help.
Thank you.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Hong Gyu Song,

Don't worry, I completely understand what you've written.  Anyhow, I took a look back at your submission, and you're right, there are pictures attached near the end of your assignment.  That's quite strange, because I when I downloaded your assignment to mark it, I could not see any attachment, but now I can as I look at it through our system (in this case I did not download it). 

I have modified your mark accordingly, and you now have a mark of 28.5.  I apologize for the inconvenience, and believe this error is due to the computer I was using to mark your assignment, and definitely not your fault. 

Anyways, thank you for bringing that to my attention.  I wish you the best of luck!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors