Glenn College
Q&A

[Business Translation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)] Mid-exam - enquiry about score

Page

Name Myo Hee Kim Date16-11-26 17:24 View1,813 Comment1

Content

Hi
Can I please ask to review the score for Q6 and Q14 of the Mid-exam? I saw the teacher’s comments but I answered them the way I learnt through this course. I just watched the class video again and it proves that I answered them correctly.
For the questions: 2, 3, 4 and 21, it marked ‘o’ at the moment. Perhaps is this still in progress of reviewing?

Aslo, regarding the question 1, can I please get the reason of the low score? I think where the low score is given, the feedback should be provided.

On the different note, For K to E, Grace makes comments for the reason of the score; however, I’ve never received any comments (reason of the score) for E to K homework for module 1 and module 2.

Regards,
Myo

Comment list

Grace님의 댓글

Grace 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Myo Hee,

Firstly, I want to say that you have been doing fantastically throughout this program. Few students stand out to me as I mark, and you are certainly one of them.

Secondly, I apologize for the wait and want to thank you for your patience.
Generally if something is marked "0" with no comments, then it is still in process of being reviewed.

We are aware there is a delay in the English to Korean marking; however, it has been acknowledged and you should be getting your marks for the English to Korean part, soon.

Again, on behalf of Global College and the BITK program - thank you for your patience and hard work!
Have a wonderful day.

-Grace.

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A