Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] final test

Page

Name MIN JEONG KIM Date16-12-26 07:11 View3,617 Comment1

Content

Hello, teacher, I accidentally final test pdf the files had to. I'm sorry.
So I'll post and answers back here. I'm scoring again, please.

Aims      :        To    review      the‘ transportation’      that      we    learned      about      in      the    last      class  .        To    learn ,  understand and    practice    new      words    related      to‘ forms      of        transportation’.        To      fill      out      and      check      correctly      the pages      of        the    lesson    in      their      workbook      or      textbook  .      Have      the      students    be      able      to      speak    in      a    new sentence      structure  .      Language      :      New      words–      vehicles      and      their      uses  .  (  Firefighter ,      police    man , Patient  .)    New    structure    - ‘  How    do      they      go      to      school  ?      _ _ _ _ _ _      go      to      school  .’“”      -      teacher’ s      talking      / (        )
-  students’      answering      example    Duration  :      50  -  60    minutes  .      Introduction  :      (  5    minutes )    First      of      all ,      I would    let      the      students    review      the      transportation      they    learned    in      the    last      class      with      flashcards  .      ( reading      and      oral      speaking )“ There      were    many      forms      of        transportation  .      Let’ s    review      the      words      that we’ve    learned      about        vehicles      and      their      uses  .“    For      a      short      time ,      make      sure      they    remember      all      the vehicles      and      their      uses  .      Presentation  :      (  10    ~    15    minutes )      Talking      with    pictures      about        vehicles      and their      uses  .      (  or    I      can    use    my    picture    books      about                vehicles      and      their      uses  .)        And    let  students become    interested    in      the      vehicles      and      their      uses      and      speak    in    English  .      I      can    use      these  sentences for      eliciting    new      words  (vehicles      and      their      uses  .)“  Do      you    know      who      the    person    is  ?”“ Who    is this  ?” “ What      do      you      see  ?”“ What  ' s      going      on      a    police    man  ?      Great  .        They  '  re      working    police      car      and      go  .” Here      are      examples  .    1  . firefighter    Do      you    know      who      the    person    is  ?      What      they      do  ?      What      need    is      to put      out      the      fire  ?      They      are      a      fire      truck    is    required  .      2  .      Doctor      Who      do      you      see    in      this    picture  ? What      do      you      call      this    person  ?    Patient  .        Where      can      you      see      them  ?      We      can      see them    at      the    hospital .        What      are      they      on      the    hospital  ?      They  '  re      an      ambulance      on  .        An      ambulance      to      transfer      as      soon      as the    patient  .      Use      the      same    method      to      ask      about      other        vehicles      and      their      uses  and      say      them    in English  .      Listening  :      (  For      5    minutes )    Let      students    listen      only      asking  parts      then      answer      themselves  .“ Let’ s    listen      to      this      question      and      answer      in      a    loud voice”      A  :“  How    do      they      go      to      school  ?”      (  He      takes the      school      bus      go      to      school  .)        A  :“  How    do      they      go      to      school  ?”      (  She      goes      to      school      by      car  .)“ Yes , It      is      usually      a    means      of        transportation  .”    Use      the      same    method      to    listen      and      answer      about      other places      questions      and      say      them    in    English  .      Practice  ( workbook      or      textbook )      :      (  10  minutes )      Write      the words      in      the      textbook  .        And      draw    lines      from    each      vehicle      to      the  correct      uses      and      say      the      words  . While      they      are      doing      their      workbook ,      I        would      walk  around      and    make      sure      to      answer      any questions  .      I        would      try      to    make      them    say      each word      during      writing      and      drawing  .        When      each student      is      done ,      I      check      and      confirm  one    by      one  .      But      if        there      are    more      than    10      students ,      let      them check      and      confirm  themselves  .        At      that      time ,      I        would      say      the      answers  .      Production  (  Game      activity )      :  ( 10    ~    15    minutes )    Now    it’ s      time      to    have      game      activities      for      a      short      time  .        After  practicing  ,      it’ s      the perfect      time      to    make      sure      that      they      can    use      the      structure      with    new  words      that      they’ve    learned  . Game    1    I        would    place      the      transportations’      flashcards      face      down  on      6      chairs  .        Then    let      them    choose any      chair      and      sit      on      the      chair  .        After      that , students      would      check      their      transportation’      cards  .        The other      students      and    I        would      ask  questions      and      the      student      would      answer      like      this  .“ Who      are      you  ?” (  I      am    a    police    man  .)“ What      are      they      are    riding  ?      ( The    police    man      driving      a    police      car  .)  Use      the same    method      to    play      this      game      with      students  .      It’ s      time      to      check      for  understanding    before      they leave      the      class  .      " Today ,        we  've    reviewed‘ transportation’      and    learned  new      words      about      'vehicles  '. Do      you    remember      all      of        the      words  ?    Let  ' s      say      them  together  ."      (  students      answer )      " Yes ,      Firefighter , police    man ,      Patient  !        And      we  've    learned      a    new    sentence      too  .      How    do      they      go      to      school  ?      They      go to      school      by    bus  .        We      can  answer  .                You      all      did      very well      today  .        Thank      you      guys  .      See      you    later  ."

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?