Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Final assignment

Page

Name Ko Kawasaki Date21-08-13 18:35 View2,030 Comment2

Content

Hello.

I've almost done with Module 10, and now need to prepare for the final assignment.
So let me ask you about the assignment.

The email I've got from the school about instructions says:

The final assignment has to be either submitted as a PDF file or as a Microsoft WORD file. Unlike the quizzes and the tests, you have time to prepare for your assignment. See the instructions first and close the window to reset the timer. Take your time to write your lesson plan and submit it by the end of your study period.

This literally means, I can click "Start quiz" button in the final assignment section, and see the direction of it. After that, I can close the window, and start making my teaching plan on my computer. I can spend any time I need, maybe 1~2 days or more until my course ends. In my case, September 11. Then when finishing my plan, I can click the "Start quiz" button again, and upload the file (MS WORD), doesn't it?

I'm confused because the section shows the time limit of 1 hour 30 minutes.
The email says I have time to prepare, while the sections looks like says I should do it in 1.5 hour.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me about it.
Thank you.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hello Ko Kawasaki,

To answer your question succinctly, the answer is yes!  You can ignore the time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes.  Just go to the page, look at the instructions, and then exit.  When you are ready to submit, you can go back and attach your file and then submit your final assignment. 

Hope that helps and try to have an excellent weekend!

Ko Kawasaki님의 댓글

Ko Kawasaki 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글의 댓글 Date

Thank you for your replay. I’m relieved to hear that.
I’m going to take time to make a good teaching plan.

I didn’t expect to get your replay so quickly, because I know it is Saturday in Canada.
I really appreciate it.
Have a nice weekend!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A