Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] module 8 quiz

Page

Name JI WON LEE Date17-05-11 01:25 View3,582 Comment2

Content

Hi, Allan. I'm Ji Won.
I have a question about my score of module 8 quiz.

In number 9, the question was "What are the advantages of using flashcards? Please write down as many as you can think of,"
and my answer was "Flash card activities such as 'look and say' and 'look and do' are entertaining. Thus, we can focus our students' attention during the class. Also, these activities are a great way to get students to memorize new words in a fun way. In addition to that, it is not difficult to make the flashcards. Therefore, using flashcards is good for both teacher and students, especially lower level students or beginners."

Your comments was "Good, although you could have also mentioned that flashcards are 'easy to create' and to keep for later."

Even though I did not write the sentence 'flashcards are easy to keep for later',
I already mentioned that 'it is not difficult to make the flashcards' in my answer.
I think this sentence is the same meaning as your part of comments.
So, I want to know this answer was included in the score.

Thank you for answering my questions all the time.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Ji Won Lee,

You're right, there is nothing wrong with your answer.  The comment and mark that you received for that answer was actually not meant for you, it was meant for another person's answer.  I guess I somehow made a mistake, or there was some kind of glitch with our system. 

Anyhow, I will have out technical admin reset your marks, and then re-mark your answers.  I'm not sure how long this will take, but you should receive a new mark within the next day or two.  Sorry about the mistake and inconvenience!

Oh, and have a nice day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?